This Policy describes:
– How we use and share this information,
– The rights and choices you have regarding this information,
– The steps we take to protect this information,
– The information gathered by third-party services,
– How we transfer your information,
– How we may change this Policy, and
– How you may contact us.
Information We Collect
Location information. When you activate BEEMOBILE hardware products, use the map function of our apps, synchronize your flight record, or obtain UAS safety/regulatory notifications, you may provide us with geolocation information. In order to provide your location, you may be required to enable certain features of your mobile phone (such as GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth), which enable BEEMOBILE to identify your location through a variety of means, including GPS location, IP address, cell tower location, geofencing technology, or detection by physical on-location Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sensors. If your location is collected through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sensors of your mobile device or other non-BEEMOBILE Products, please be aware that such sensors, and the associated data services, may be provided by a third party, which may access such information for the purpose of providing such data services to BEEMOBILE.